Lara Ahmann graduated from the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg in the field of cultural and economic sciences. She focused on France and Poland and analyzed in her Bachelor thesis the energy policy in France.
In her master's program "Environmental Systems and Resource Management" at the University of Osnabrück, she worked with mathematical and computer-based modeling methods. She used the interdisciplinary research approach of Systems Science in various climate-relevant projects.
In her master thesis, she developed an approach to increase cost-effectiveness in agri-environmental measures in Lower Saxony.
Since October 2017 she is working as a research associate at GWS mbH in the field of energy and climate.
Projects of Lara Ahmann
- Detailed economic analysis of individual policy instruments and measures for climate change adaptation
- SYMOBIO: Systemic Monitoring and modelling of the bioeconomy
- Reconsidering the Role of Energy and Resource Productivity for Economic Growth, and Developing Policy Options for Capping Macro-Level Rebound Effects
- Models to analyse international interrelations of the EU ETS
- UNCHAIN – UNpacking climate impact CHAINs. A new generation of action- and user-oriented climate change risk assessments
- Bioökonomie in Europa und SDGs: Entwicklung, Beitrag, Trade-off
Publications of Lara Ahmann
For this member are no publications available.