Online Input-Output Workshop 2021
The aim of the workshop is to bring together scientists and practitioners in the field of input-output research and to provide a platform for sharing experiences and research methods in the area of input-output analysis. Topics to be discussed during the workshop could encompass the production of (inter)national and regional input-output tables, the development of input-output models or applications of input-output analysis to specific fields of interest.
This year's workshop takes place online.
Please hand in your abstract (max ½ page in pdf format) until January 31th, 2021 to moen firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants without presentation are welcome. You can register for the workshop after the program has been announced. It will be possible to register for single sessions only. For technical reasons, the number of participants is limited.
Please consider the registration as binding.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers can be downloaded here.
• Submission of abstract until January 31st, 2021
• Confirmation of participation
• Workshop programme: February 19th, 2021
Conference languages are German and English.
Workshop contribution: –
For questions please refer to Anke Mönnig, phone: +49 541 40933‑210
The IO workshop is accompanied by a Scientific Committee. Members of the Scientific Committee are:
- Prof. Dr. Udo Ludwig (IWH)
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer (GWS)
- Prof. Dr. Utz Reich (Hochschule Mainz)
- Prof. Dr. Erik Dietzenbacher (Universität Groningen)
- Prof. Dr. Josef Richter (Universität Innsbruck)
- Prof. Dr. Reiner Stäglin (DIW)
- Dr. Kirsten S. Wiebe (SINTEF)
The IO-Workshop is jointly organised:
- Anke Mönnig (GWS)
- Prof. Dr. Tobias Kronenberg (Bochum University of Applied Sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Jutta Günther (University Bremen)