The Call for Papers can be downloaded here.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together scientists and practitioners in the field of input-output research and to provide a platform for sharing experiences and research methods in the area of input-output analysis. Topics to be discussed during the workshop could encompass the production of (inter)national and regional input-output tables, the development of input-output models or applications of input-output analysis to specific fields of interest.
We welcome contributions in the following exemplary research fields:
· Database creation
· Structural analysis
· Scenario analysis
Further topics and proposals for special sessions are highly welcome.
Schloss Osnabrück, Neuer Graben 29, 49074 Osnabrück
• Submission of extended abstract (1–2 pages in PDF format) until December 31st, 2019
• Confirmation of participation until January 31st, 2020
• Deadline of registration and workshop programme February 17th, 2020
Conference languages are German and English.
Workshop contribution: 65 € p. p.
For questions please refer to Anke Mönnig, phone: +49 (0)541 40933-210
The IO workshop is accompanied by a Scientific Committee. Members of the Scientific Committee are:
- Prof. Dr. Erik Dietzenbacher (University Groningen)
- Prof. Dr. Udo Ludwig (IWH)
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer (GWS)
- Prof. Dr. Reiner Stäglin (DIW)
- Prof. Dr. Utz Reich (University of Applied Sciences Mainz)
- Prof. Dr. Josef Richter (University Innsbruck)
- Dr. Kirsten S. Wiebe (NTNU)
The IO-Workshop is jointly organised:
- Anke Mönnig (GWS)
- Prof. Dr. Jutta Günther (University Bremen)
- Prof. Dr. Tobias Kronenberg (Bochum University of Applied Sciences)