Input-Output-Workshop special 2019
The programm of the IO Workshop 2019 can be downloaded here.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The concept of Sustainable Development, which was introduced in the well-known “Brundtland Report” (1987), now influences decisions by companies, households, and public institutions. Sustainable Development requires the simultaneous fulfilment of goals in at least three dimensions (including the environmental, economic, and social dimensions) at the global, national, and regional level. In the context of Sustainable Development, input-output analysis can for example be used for applications like:
• Estimation of “environmental footprints”
• Analysis of emissions embodied in trade
• Analysis of economic impacts of climate change
• Investigation in employment effects of investment projects in the fields of renewable energy and energy efficiency
• Studies related to the effects of environmental policy on the distribution of income
At this workshop we wish to discuss these and other applications of input-output analysis to questions related to Sustainable Development.
The Call for Papers can be downloaded here.
Bochum University of Applied Sciences, Lennershofstr. 140, D-44801 Bochum
• Submission of extended abstract until December 31st, 2018
• Confirmation of participation until February 1st, 2019
• Workshop programme February 10th, 2019
Conference language German and English.
Workshop contribution: 65 € p. p.
For questions please refer to Prof. Dr. Tobias Kronenberg, phone: +49 (0)234 32 10816
The IO workshop is accompanied by a Scientific Committee. Members of the Scientific Committee are:
- Prof. Dr. Erik Dietzenbacher (University Groningen)
- Prof. Dr. Udo Ludwig (IWH)
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer (GWS)
- Prof. Dr. Reiner Stäglin (DIW)
- Prof. Dr. Utz Reich (University of Applied Sciences Mainz)
- Prof. Dr. Josef Richter (University Innsbruck)
- Dr. Kirsten S. Wiebe (NTNU)
The IO-Workshop is jointly organised:
- Anke Mönnig (GWS)
- Prof. Dr. Jutta Günther (University Bremen)
- Prof. Dr. Tobias Kronenberg (Bochum University of Applied Sciences)